Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Steven Seagal is Lawman!


As we rapidly move toward this Friday's Schlock-O-Thon Fantasmo anniversary extravaganza, and an inevitable screening of Seagal's Against the Dark, I thought it a good time to mention the similarly rapid move toward the premiere of Seagal's Lawman reality show on A&E. Many sites including this one are abuzz with news on this project. A Google search for Seagal and Lawman will provide you with a wealth of information. Initially I have to say I was looking on this as a bit of a joke, but if there is any truth to the background behind this tale then Seagal has been doing some pretty amazing stuff down in New Orleans. I know Vern expressed some reservations about this reality show move during his talk at our July Fantasmo, but the more info we get I tend to think he, myself, and everyone else fascinated with Seagalogy will be pretty pleased with this.

And for those of you following at home, Seagal's promising looking DTV film Ruslan (unfortunately retitled to Driven To Kill) has been pushed back to May. Oh well, at least we have a DTV summer blockbuster to look forward to : ) See you this Friday at 8:00 p.m. for the all-nighter . . . and don't forget we lock the doors at 10:00 p.m. What will be this year's Can't Stop the Music/Gymkata/Shark Attack 3? I'm betting Chopping Mall!!

No comments: