Thursday, March 5, 2009

Williamsburg Film Festival


I'm still feverishly working on my review of Seagal's Against the Dark (coming soon I promise), but in the meantime I thought I'd drop this piece of cool news. On March 11-14 the Williamsburg Film Festival will again be taking place, and there are some terrific guests on the agenda this year. My personal favorites are Ron Harper (Planet of the Apes TV series, Land of the Lost), Bo Hopkins (The Wild Bunch, American Graffiti), and Joe Canutt (Heston's stunt double in Planet of the Apes, Omega Man, etc.). There will be lots more going on too, so if you have a chance it's worth the trip! Plus your Team Fantasmo will be on hand, and you definitely don't want to miss that : ) Now back to penning my thoughts on Seagal vs. vampires . . .

2 comments:

Joe said...

Bring on the Seagal review. I'm wondering if I should bump "Against the Dark" to the top of the Netflix queue.

Jim Blanton said...

Your wish is my command! I hope my review (now up and running) sends ATD to the top of your list : )